Friday, January 03, 2014

A New Start for 2014

Time for more "Random Ramblings from Uncle Ralph".

Dreadfully neglected, it is time to reactivate my online presence as Uncle Ralph.  I do want to raise my visibility so somebody notices when my new books are out.

Yes, my first book, the widely (well, maybe it was narrowly) acclaimed "Complete Do-It-Yourself Guide to Business Plans" is being redone and will be published soon in a Second Edition by AuthorHouse.  The first edition is still available at www.DIYBusinessPlan.com.  Only $9.95 in e-book .pdf. 

The Second Edition will be expanded with new material, more access to Online Tools and Templates and will be available from a variety of traditional and online bookstores in hard cover, paperback and e-book versions.

You should see it before March this year.

Then I will be able to make progress on Uncle Ralph's more comprehensive book of advice for Entrepreneurs, "Don't Do It the Hard Way", based on the simple principle that a wise man learns from the mistakes of others, only a fool insists on making his own.

Meanwhile, back to Blogging.  Excuse me if I cheat a little and re-cycle some of my old favourites.  Think of it as a warm-up exercise to start the creative juices flowing.

Come back soon and I'll try to make it worth a visit.

And Happy New Year in 2014!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment